Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Dark Tunnel


So it’s been slightly over a year since DARK PASSAGES began it’s long twisted road of PRE-PRODUCTION.  Somewhere in between family emergencies, economic downfall and an over loaded work schedule I was able to keep DARK PASSAGES alive.
 
I’m not a quitter. Never have been. So despite all the crap that has happened over the last year I kept getting things together for this film.
 
I continue to pull through searching for investors and sponsors through a horrible economic time. That alone may make many people quit. But making movies has been a dream of mine ever since I was 12.  Just because the world decides to take a ride down the crap tube doesn’t mean I am going to follow.
 
The cast, crew and I are all going to come out of  this as winners! No matter how much crap we have to go through first.  
 
I have to say little by little, things are finally falling into place. Assistant Director Meghan and I have been working hard on getting things moving for this project and for the company. We’re starting to get people’s interest (again) and we are starting to start a buzz in the Industrial,Goth and Horror Industries.
 
A big plus is the addition of DARK PASSAGES first OFFICIAL SPONSOR!
Say hello to GRAVE CONCERNS EZINE! (www.graveconcernsezine.com)

Grave Concerns E-zine is an internet- based magazine only that specializes in Gothic & Darkwave, Industrial, EBM, Electro, Synthpop, Noise, IDM Experimental, Post-Punk, Alternative Rock, Indie, Glam, and Metal music. Julie Johnson began Grave Concerns E-zine in 1999 and has continued to grow ever since. Grave Concerns E-zine is located in up-state New York, but is known worldwide. Grave Concerns E-zine has become well-respected in the scene and has worked with many talented artists. 

I am extremely excited about having Julie Johnson and Grave Concerns supporting us. The Industrial/Goth/EBM scene may be relatively small here in the U.S. but we are strong and supportive.
So light is starting to shine in this dark tunnel I have been walking through for the last year. With every step I take I will find the tunnels end. Stick along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment